Freezer Meals made easy!
Prepare to have your MIND BLOWN, folks!
If you’ve ever considered busting out 10-20 meals on a Sunday after running across a post on Pinterest, THIS may be for you. If you’ve ever actually prepped 10-20 meals at one time, I’m SURE this is for you. If you’ve never even considered or heard of this concept but you ARE tired of coming up with ideas of what to feed your family and you’re crunched for time in actually making dinner, then I’m also SURE this is for you. Wildtree has literally simplified the art of prepping freezer meals to a point that I consider it crazy to not at least give these kits a go one time.
Traditionally, to prep freezer meals you’ll need to gather/do the following:
- Recipes–find them and print them. Have fun with that. Enjoy the time suck and uncertainty of wondering if the meals will taste anything like they sound. 🙂 Stock up on your ‘Cream of XYZ Soup’.
- Shopping List.
- Grocery shop for proteins and veggies.
- Grocery shop for oils, dressings, spices, and additional random ingredients.
- Create and print instructions for dividing the meats/veggies into their own bags/containers.
- Actually do #5. 🙂
- Use the printed recipes to complete the meals–add the oils, spices, etc. to the bags.
- Label the bags and throw them in the freezer.
- Keep a set of recipes so you’ll know how to cook them once you thaw the meals AND, ideally, keep a list somewhere so you don’t have to dig through your freezer every time you want to plan your weekly meals.
OK…that’s quite a list. Here’s the deal, though…Wildtree handles EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. of these ‘to do’s’ except for the shopping and actual prepping through the use of our Dinner Prep Kits. Check out what each kit includes:
At any time, Wildtree offers 6-12 menu choices for the kits, with a ton of variety to suit preferences and dietary needs. There are Paleo-Friendly kits, whole food diet compliant kits, certified gluten-free kits, family friendly kits, slow cooker only kits. Seriously…I’m certain there is one to suit your needs.
Here’s more info on the workshop kits, including the current menus. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and select the menu you’d like to learn more about.
So…you’re in, right? Here are 3 ways to get these meals in your freezer:
- Order your dinner prep kit today and have it shipped to your home.
- Contact me and I’ll help you plan a small DIY workshop with you and a couple of friends.
- Earn your kit for free when you host a workshop and share Wildtree with your family and friends. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a workshop with your friends.
Want a simple, 1-week meal plan?
Sign up below to get a 1-week meal plan, organized by theme nights, that includes recipe links, prep and leftover tips, suggestions
for other theme night meals and a weekly planning printable!